Friday, November 21, 2014

mining hard for something that isn't

In the moments just before waking
I am with you
Fishing hard for you from
Fragments of broken memories
From strings of thought
Anf when i find you..
Even for fleeting seconds
There you are
In all your beauty,
In all of your poise.. and love
Beckonin me, enchanting me, loving me
Even if for a moment...
Some would say, love like this.. even if it touches your life briefly.. just the depth of it is enough to last a lifetime..
I am trying to find my own philosophy.. my own voice
I love you like mad
Wherever i go, you know that eventually i will come knocking at your door
In all the texture of the dream, there was something very captivating, something that held me to the dream.. not wanting to wake up.. and that was you
Jus like the dream, your texture in my life is what makes it interesting, gives it a purpose beyond what individual purpose that we strive and live for
In lesser words, without you i am like an empty shell.. in all its outer beauty, but missing the pearl, the soul within

No comments:

Post a Comment